Google TV’s website boasts, “Browse the whole web. Not just some of it. All of it.” Guess Hulu isn’t part of the web anymore.
Yesterday, Logitech debuted Revue, a $299 device that connects to your HDTV or cable box to run the Google TV software the combines television, search, the web, apps, and DVR.
Google confirmed that Hulu is blocked on Google TV, and will return the message, “Unfortunately Hulu is not supported on your platform. We apologize for any inconvenience.” So anyone hoping to get rid of cable or satellite and just rely on Google TV is out of luck.
Contact UsContact Form
Let us help you Lift your business in the Search.
- YP Launches Lookalike Tool for Audience Retargeting
- 6 Content Tips for Adapting to the Post-Mobilegeddon World
- The Value of Links
- 4 Effective Customer-Centric Content Marketing Ideas for "Boring" Industries
- Google Profits Rise Driven By Increasing Ad Revenues
- Facebook "Hello" Brings Local Search to Calls
- Bing Follows Google’s Lead and Launches Shopping Campaigns
- Are You Guilty of Committing These Mobile-Friendly Mistakes?
- Brand vs. Non-Brand: Measurement Is Key
- IAB: Search Led Ad Spend in 2014
Search this site.