Google TV’s website boasts, “Browse the whole web. Not just some of it. All of it.” Guess Hulu isn’t part of the web anymore.
Yesterday, Logitech debuted Revue, a $299 device that connects to your HDTV or cable box to run the Google TV software the combines television, search, the web, apps, and DVR.
Google confirmed that Hulu is blocked on Google TV, and will return the message, “Unfortunately Hulu is not supported on your platform. We apologize for any inconvenience.” So anyone hoping to get rid of cable or satellite and just rely on Google TV is out of luck.
Contact UsContact Form
Let us help you Lift your business in the Search.
- Optimizing Local SEO Strategy for Multi-Location Businesses
- Apps Could Be an Innovative Approach to Local Search
- Why Search Was Instrumental in the Growth of Taco Bell’s App
- Click-to-Call and the Big Data Gap
- Apple Pay Could Mean Shoppable Paths for Mobile Search
- Google AdWords Reveals Mobile Call-Only Campaigns
- 5 Mobile Tips to Keep You at the Top of the Rankings
- 3 Myths That Block Mobile Marketing Success
- Using Personas to Drive Quality Traffic: An Interview With Grant Simmons, Homes.com
- Social and SEO Work Better Together
Search this site.