All items in the SXSW Alumni News section refer to tech industry leaders who contributed their expertise to the 2010 SXSW Interactive Festival or to new media companies that were official participants at this year’s event. Make face-to-face connections with these decisions-makers, leading-edge adopters and trend-setters by attending the 2011 SXSW Interactive Festival, scheduled March 11-15 in Austin, Texas.
- Jaron Lanier makes Time’s list of 100 Most Influential People for 2010
- Josh Williams shows CNN Money how Gowalla works on the iPad
- Liz Gaines of Gigaom covers the short (but illustrious) history of hashtags
Contact UsContact Form
Let us help you Lift your business in the Search.
- Bing Ads Launches Campaign Planner Feature to Boost Ease of Use
- Getting Inspired: 5 Ideas to Help Refresh Your Ad Copy
- Don’t Forget to Invest in Content (Not Just “Content Marketing”)
- Search Agency Covario Acquired, but its Saas Tools Remain Independent
- Google’s My Maps Upgrade Presents Opportunities for Local Search
- 6 Crucial Link Building Strategies to Drive Quality Traffic
- Google Patent Aims to Use TV as a Signal in its Search Algorithm
- Enhanced Google Analytics Audience Capabilities Come to Apps
- Bing Predicts Weighs in on Scottish Independence Vote
- Bing Rolls Out Tablet-Related Device Targeting Updates
Search this site.