All items in the SXSW Alumni News section refer to tech industry leaders who contributed their expertise to the 2010 SXSW Interactive Festival or to new media companies that were official participants at this year’s event. Make face-to-face connections with these decisions-makers, leading-edge adopters and trend-setters by attending the 2011 SXSW Interactive Festival, scheduled March 11-15 in Austin, Texas.
- Jaron Lanier makes Time’s list of 100 Most Influential People for 2010
- Josh Williams shows CNN Money how Gowalla works on the iPad
- Liz Gaines of Gigaom covers the short (but illustrious) history of hashtags
Contact UsContact Form
Let us help you Lift your business in the Search.
- Are You Avoiding These 3 Trouble Areas in International PPC?
- 3 Ways to Form More Integrated Social and SEO Teams
- Disney Dominates Halloween Keyword Ad Spend
- Bing Ads Launches Universal Event Tracking
- Mobile Ad Revenues Soar as Search and Directories Flatten Out
- The Votes Are In: Bing, Internet Explorer, & CNN Partner for 2014 Elections
- Gmail, Google+, and Hangouts Suffer Outage Across Europe
- Penguin 3.0: A Proven Roadmap to Recovery
- Google Panda and the High Risk of Using Aggressive or Deceptive Advertising
- Facebook Ads: Lessons From the Trenches
Search this site.