All items in the SXSW Alumni News section refer to tech industry leaders who contributed their expertise to the 2010 SXSW Interactive Festival or to new media companies that were official participants at this year’s event. Make face-to-face connections with these decisions-makers, leading-edge adopters and trend-setters by attending the 2011 SXSW Interactive Festival, scheduled March 11-15 in Austin, Texas.
- Jaron Lanier makes Time’s list of 100 Most Influential People for 2010
- Josh Williams shows CNN Money how Gowalla works on the iPad
- Liz Gaines of Gigaom covers the short (but illustrious) history of hashtags
Contact UsContact Form
Let us help you Lift your business in the Search.
- Facebook Aims to Restrict Gun Sales With New Rules
- Twitter’s Vine Updates Rules on Explicit Sexual Content
- ‘New’ Facebook News Feed Redesign Now Rolling Out, 12 Months Later
- It’s BrightEdge vs. Searchmetrics in SEO Patent Case
- Storytelling with data using Measureful and Google Analytics
- Take Your Sitelinks to the Next Level With Descriptions
- Matt Cutts Shares 4 Ways Google Evaluates Paid Links
- New UserStats Tool Uses Social Proof to Grow Conversions
- Xbox One System Update Adds Bing, New IE Search
- Investing in Big Content Assets for Big Returns
Search this site.