All items in the SXSW Alumni News section refer to tech industry leaders who contributed their expertise to the 2010 SXSW Interactive Festival or to new media companies that were official participants at this year’s event. Make face-to-face connections with these decisions-makers, leading-edge adopters and trend-setters by attending the 2011 SXSW Interactive Festival, scheduled March 11-15 in Austin, Texas.
- Jaron Lanier makes Time’s list of 100 Most Influential People for 2010
- Josh Williams shows CNN Money how Gowalla works on the iPad
- Liz Gaines of Gigaom covers the short (but illustrious) history of hashtags
Contact UsContact Form
Let us help you Lift your business in the Search.
- Reports: NSA Used Google Cookies for Data Spying
- Matt Cutts: Google Penalties Get More Severe for Repeat Offenders
- How attribution modeling increases profit for Baby Supermall
- Retweets Most Likely to Happen After Hours [Study]
- Acronym Launches ‘Keyword Provided’ Algorithm to Recover ‘(Not Provided)’ Keywords
- YouTube Shares Most Watched Content & Video Ads in 2013
- Majestic SEO Adds Live Rank Factors & New Link Prospecting to Search Explorer Alpha
- Google+ Launches Social Ad Called +Post to Appear Across Display Network
- Google Adds Earned Actions in AdWords Reporting for YouTube Advertisers
- The Actual Impact of PPC on Sales [Case Study]
Search this site.