All items in the SXSW Alumni News section refer to tech industry leaders who contributed their expertise to the 2010 SXSW Interactive Festival or to new media companies that were official participants at this year’s event. Make face-to-face connections with these decisions-makers, leading-edge adopters and trend-setters by attending the 2011 SXSW Interactive Festival, scheduled March 11-15 in Austin, Texas.
- Jaron Lanier makes Time’s list of 100 Most Influential People for 2010
- Josh Williams shows CNN Money how Gowalla works on the iPad
- Liz Gaines of Gigaom covers the short (but illustrious) history of hashtags
Contact UsContact Form
Let us help you Lift your business in the Search.
- 30 Minutes a Day: The Power of Daily Habits in Successful Content Marketing (and Life)
- Google Drops Authorship From Search Results
- Bing Waxes Lyrical on Spam Detection and Filtering
- Star Ratings of a Different Color: Google Testing New Formats
- 14 Ultimate Link-Building Guidelines to Keep Safe in 2014
- The PPC Search Network Campaign Launch Checklist
- DoubleClick Adds Optimization, Reporting Tools to Search Commerce Suite
- Yahoo, Bing Flirt With New Search Interfaces
- The Art of 6 Simple Questions
- Choosing Your Agency: It’s About the Team
Search this site.