All items in the SXSW Alumni News section refer to tech industry leaders who contributed their expertise to the 2010 SXSW Interactive Festival or to new media companies that were official participants at this year’s event. Make face-to-face connections with these decisions-makers, leading-edge adopters and trend-setters by attending the 2011 SXSW Interactive Festival, scheduled March 11-15 in Austin, Texas.
- Jaron Lanier makes Time’s list of 100 Most Influential People for 2010
- Josh Williams shows CNN Money how Gowalla works on the iPad
- Liz Gaines of Gigaom covers the short (but illustrious) history of hashtags
- SXSW Alumni News: Avner Ronen, Ev Williams, John Gruber
- SXSW Alumni News: BandCentral, Elliot Van Buskirk & Jeremy Keith
- SXSW Alumni News: Brian Reich, Drew Olanoff, Liz Shannon Miller
- SXSW Alumni News: Chris Messina, Molly Holzschlag, Ramit Sethi
- SXSW Alumni News: Chris Sacca, Dan Gillmor, Dennis Crowley
Contact UsContact Form
Let us help you Lift your business in the Search.
- Google Talks Back: Conversational Search Available on New Version of Chrome
- Google’s Top Charts Offer Engaging Visuals for Popular Searches Over Time
- SES Toronto Early Bird Rate Expires Tonight
- Google Penguin 2.0 Spam Report Form Now Available
- Webinar Next Thursday 5/30: Measuring Success in a Multi-Device World
- Video Ad Views Reach Another All-Time High: 13.2 Billion in April
- Making it easier to measure your Goals
- How to Turn Events into Link Building Opportunities
- Marketing Automation & Search – 3 Strategies for Mutual Success
- Social Strategy for Regulated Industries
Search this site.