All items in the SXSW Alumni News section refer to tech industry leaders who contributed their expertise to the 2010 SXSW Interactive Festival or to new media companies that were official participants at this year’s event. Make face-to-face connections with these decisions-makers, leading-edge adopters and trend-setters by attending the 2011 SXSW Interactive Festival, scheduled March 11-15 in Austin, Texas.
- Jaron Lanier makes Time’s list of 100 Most Influential People for 2010
- Josh Williams shows CNN Money how Gowalla works on the iPad
- Liz Gaines of Gigaom covers the short (but illustrious) history of hashtags
Contact UsContact Form
Let us help you Lift your business in the Search.
- Google Enhances AdMob Tools and Adds Mediation Partners
- New Google AdWords Products and Partnerships Focus on App Attribution
- New media partnerships and ad solutions for mobile app promotion
- Google Adds Unified Search to Calendar and Drive
- Lenovo REACHIt Extends Cortana Search Capabilities
- 7 Directives to Help You Navigate the SEO Landscape of the Future
- "World White Web" Seeks to Diversify Google Image Search
- Hyundai to Take Voice Search to the Open Road
- Four Mobile Dos and Don’ts for SMBs
- Why a Professional Press Center Boosts Your Link Building Campaigns
Search this site.