All items in the SXSW Alumni News section refer to tech industry leaders who contributed their expertise to the 2010 SXSW Interactive Festival or to new media companies that were official participants at this year’s event. Make face-to-face connections with these decisions-makers, leading-edge adopters and trend-setters by attending the 2011 SXSW Interactive Festival, scheduled March 11-15 in Austin, Texas.
- Paul Boag announces the relaunch of Get Signoff
- Congratulations to Molly Wright Steenson for finishing her dissertation proposal
- Jeff Jarvis discusses Facebook and its new privacy issues
Contact UsContact Form
Let us help you Lift your business in the Search.
- Google to Make Mobile URLs More User-Friendly
- See Your Site as Googlebot Mobile Does
- Video Bamboo – 4 Ways Video Content Can Hurt User Engagement, Content Quality, and SEO
- Yahoo and Microsoft Amend Search Agreement
- Yelp Adds Restaurant Reservations as New Search Option
- App Indexing Will Now Affect Google Ranking
- Bing Uses "Bubbles" to Simplify Image Search
- Yandex Brings Links Back as a Ranking Factor
- Content Inspiration From Competitors
- Google to Update Maps
Search this site.