Okay it may be rudimentary, but if all the mentions of Charlie Sheen are too much for you, then the browser plugin for Chrome and Firefox will redact all mentions and photos of him for you.Called Tinted Sheen, the site states: “Sorry Charlie, but it is time to leave the Internet and go back to your porn family. Let this be the hangover cure for the #winning buzz from which everyone is still recovering.”
Contact UsContact Form
Let us help you Lift your business in the Search.
- Existential Questions About the Future of Search
- PageRank Dead? – What Will Replace the "Green Standard?"
- [#SESDENVER] Is LinkedIn a Solution for Brands Tapped Out on AdWords?
- [#SESDENVER] Mapping Behavior Lets Advertisers Predict the Future
- AdWords Callouts – How Are They Performing to Date?
- 8 Lessons Learned From Owning a Search Agency for 15 Years
- Google Adds New Features to Tag Manager
- Online Retailers: The Secret to Seasonal Success in 2014
- Introducing the Local Marketing Adoption Curve
- How to Create a Content Marketing Strategy From Your Existing SEO Content
Search this site.