Okay it may be rudimentary, but if all the mentions of Charlie Sheen are too much for you, then the browser plugin for Chrome and Firefox will redact all mentions and photos of him for you.Called Tinted Sheen, the site states: “Sorry Charlie, but it is time to leave the Internet and go back to your porn family. Let this be the hangover cure for the #winning buzz from which everyone is still recovering.”
Contact UsContact Form
Let us help you Lift your business in the Search.
- Will Google Reward Secure Websites With Better Search Rankings?
- Google Testing In-Store Conversions Tied to AdWords Ads
- Google & Bing Now Showing LinkedIn Rich Snippets
- Reflecting on a Successful ClickZ Live New York & A Fond Farewell to Mike Grehan
- Google Analytics Starts Diagnosing Your Tracking Code For Errors
- ‘Let Me Google That For You’ Bill Introduced to U.S. Senate
- Yahoo’s Yelp Partnership Wipes Out Old Local Business Reviews
- Improving Your Data Quality: Google Analytics Diagnostics
- Secure Search, Rank & Finding Lost Keyword Traffic: A Conversation with gShift
- New Facebook Test: Popular Pages In Your Area
Search this site.