Okay it may be rudimentary, but if all the mentions of Charlie Sheen are too much for you, then the browser plugin for Chrome and Firefox will redact all mentions and photos of him for you.Called Tinted Sheen, the site states: “Sorry Charlie, but it is time to leave the Internet and go back to your porn family. Let this be the hangover cure for the #winning buzz from which everyone is still recovering.”
Contact UsContact Form
Let us help you Lift your business in the Search.
- Bing Ads Enhances "Change History" Page
- For Every Link You Earn There Are Five More Worth Building
- The Perennial SEO Audit – Creating an Effective Framework for Keeping Your Campaign Running at Peak Performance
- 3 Campaigns Your E-Commerce Account Should Have for Christmas
- Apple Watch Opens New Doors in Local Search
- Google Penguin 3.0 Likely in 2014, Says John Mueller
- Google Tests Knowledge Graph with “In the News”
- How to Speed Up the Link-Building Process
- 5 Questions to Consider When Thinking About Bidding on Brand Terms
- Bing’s URL Keyword Stuffing Filter Reduces Traffic to Spam Sites by 75%
Search this site.