Okay it may be rudimentary, but if all the mentions of Charlie Sheen are too much for you, then the browser plugin for Chrome and Firefox will redact all mentions and photos of him for you.Called Tinted Sheen, the site states: “Sorry Charlie, but it is time to leave the Internet and go back to your porn family. Let this be the hangover cure for the #winning buzz from which everyone is still recovering.”
Contact UsContact Form
Let us help you Lift your business in the Search.
- Facebook Aims to Restrict Gun Sales With New Rules
- Twitter’s Vine Updates Rules on Explicit Sexual Content
- ‘New’ Facebook News Feed Redesign Now Rolling Out, 12 Months Later
- It’s BrightEdge vs. Searchmetrics in SEO Patent Case
- Storytelling with data using Measureful and Google Analytics
- Take Your Sitelinks to the Next Level With Descriptions
- Matt Cutts Shares 4 Ways Google Evaluates Paid Links
- New UserStats Tool Uses Social Proof to Grow Conversions
- Xbox One System Update Adds Bing, New IE Search
- Investing in Big Content Assets for Big Returns
Search this site.