Okay it may be rudimentary, but if all the mentions of Charlie Sheen are too much for you, then the browser plugin for Chrome and Firefox will redact all mentions and photos of him for you.Called Tinted Sheen, the site states: “Sorry Charlie, but it is time to leave the Internet and go back to your porn family. Let this be the hangover cure for the #winning buzz from which everyone is still recovering.”
Contact UsContact Form
Let us help you Lift your business in the Search.
- Facebook Admits: Expect Organic Reach for Pages to Continue Declining
- IAB Tackles Native Advertising Standards as FTC Investigates
- Google Now Allows Gmail and Calendar Data Downloads
- Cyber Monday 2013: Largest Online Spend in U.S. History
- Expanding from Local to National SEO with Google Trends
- Google Trends Updates Accommodate Misspellings and Different Meanings
- Google Webmaster Tools Now Finds Smartphone Crawl Errors
- Fairmont Gets Deeper Understanding of Social Interactions for Real Results
- Matt Cutts: Don’t Stitch Copied Content from Multiple Sites
- Twitter Launches Tailored Audiences Retargeting Product
Search this site.