Okay it may be rudimentary, but if all the mentions of Charlie Sheen are too much for you, then the browser plugin for Chrome and Firefox will redact all mentions and photos of him for you.Called Tinted Sheen, the site states: “Sorry Charlie, but it is time to leave the Internet and go back to your porn family. Let this be the hangover cure for the #winning buzz from which everyone is still recovering.”
Contact UsContact Form
Let us help you Lift your business in the Search.
- A Marketer’s Plea: Don’t Be Afraid to Ask for Links
- Has Google Turned up Social Signals as a Ranking Factor?
- Google Apologizes For Racist Maps Listings
- Google Adds Mobile App Data to Search Console
- Every Second Counts: Why Page Speed Should Be Your Next Focus
- Google Buy Button – Is it Right for You?
- Bing Begins Indexing Apps By Content Rather Than Title
- Mozilla Dabbles in Commercial Advertising with Suggested Tiles
- Five Ways to Glean Important Insights From GWT’s New Search Analytics Report
- Google Seeks New Doodler
Search this site.