Okay it may be rudimentary, but if all the mentions of Charlie Sheen are too much for you, then the browser plugin for Chrome and Firefox will redact all mentions and photos of him for you.Called Tinted Sheen, the site states: “Sorry Charlie, but it is time to leave the Internet and go back to your porn family. Let this be the hangover cure for the #winning buzz from which everyone is still recovering.”
Contact UsContact Form
Let us help you Lift your business in the Search.
- Bing Integrates AMBER Alerts and Updates Local Search on Mobile
- 3 Ways We Failed at B2B PPC in 2014
- 4 SEO Answers Your Development Team Needs in 2015
- New Google Metric Reveals Which Products Drive Store Visits
- Disruptive Search Forces in 2015 and Beyond
- Complementary Services for Link-Building
- Conductor E-Book: Marketer’s Guide to Video SEO
- The Power of Social Advertising and Custom Website Audiences for Panda and Penguin Victims
- 8 Innovative SEM Tips From Those in the Know
- Google Faces $18.7M Fine in Netherlands for Privacy Violations
Search this site.