Okay it may be rudimentary, but if all the mentions of Charlie Sheen are too much for you, then the browser plugin for Chrome and Firefox will redact all mentions and photos of him for you.Called Tinted Sheen, the site states: “Sorry Charlie, but it is time to leave the Internet and go back to your porn family. Let this be the hangover cure for the #winning buzz from which everyone is still recovering.”
Contact UsContact Form
Let us help you Lift your business in the Search.
- Using Majestic’s Topical Trust Flow to Find Online PR Opportunities
- How to Optimize Your Content Strategy With Social Listening
- How to Ensure Your SEO Strategy Delivers the Right Traffic
- Ripoff Report to Revise Removal Policy: May Accept Court Orders
- Apparel PPC: Zappos Dominates the Competition
- Google Love Grows, Bing Satisfaction Drops Among U.S. Customers [Survey]
- Blogger Fined for Top-Ranked Restaurant Review
- Marin Adds Google Shopping Campaign Management
- What is Link Building?
- PR for SEO: Advanced Social Media Tips to Engage With Media Influencers
Search this site.