Barry Schwartz of the Search Engine Roundtable posted Keynote: Clay Shirky, Author of Here Comes Everybody. Search Engine Rouhdtable is using a live blogging tool to provide the real time coverage. Check out Barry’s story and the tool.
And if you want to hear Shirky’s keynote, head over the WebmasterRadio.FM, where they’ve uploaded Clay Shirky Keynote at SES San Jose 09.
WebProNews Videos posted Breaking News: Matt Cutts Explains Caffeine Update. Yes, yes, Cutts talks about the project called “Caffeine” that will re-write the architecture for Google’s Web search. But, you will also want to check out his new bald is beautiful look.
Lori Ho of the adCenter Blog posted From SES San Jose – Search: Where to Next? Recap. She writes, “The usual suspects are here and the conversations are buzzing – one topic that keeps coming up over and over again is the question ‘Where is Search going?’.”
Trevor Claiborne of the Official Google Website Optimizer Blog posted Conversion is the word at SES San Jose this week.
I interviewed Mike Grehan, the newly-anointed VP and Global Content Director at SES, Search Engine Watch, and ClickZ, about the link between search and social. Oh, we also ask about Stickie the Shoehorn. Check out the video interview below.
Derek Edmond of the aimClear Blog posted SES San Jose C-Suite Track #1: The Adaptive CMO. Edmond covered the solo presentation by Brian Featherstonhaugh, Chairman & CEO of OgilvyOne Worldwide.
Adam Singer of the Online Marketing Blog posted SES SJ: How To Optimize For Search & Engage The Community. Singer not only covered my solo presentation, but he also got me to share my “secret sauce” with him over lunch.
Cindy Kerber Spellman of SearchFuel posted At SES San Jose? Check Email, Tweet & Catch up on SearchFuel @ Blogging Centers. She says, “great things are brewing in the Silicon Valley this week.”
Last, but not least, Blair Vincent of Idearc Search Marketing wore a golden cape to promote Superpages.com over at the exhibit hall of SES San Jose 2009. Hey, I not making this stuff up.
- SES San Francisco Keynote: Google’s Matt Cutts & Patrick Thomas on Search Engine Censorship
- Matt Cutts, Social Signals, Author Authority, Ranking Factors & Google Realtime
- Josh Groban Fans & Grobanites Finding Clay Shirky Video Interview at SES San Jose
- Will The Future Of Search Be Decided Tuesday? At Least It Will Give Us A ‘BigThink’
- Matt Cutts on How Google Handles 404 & 410 Status Codes
Contact UsContact Form
Let us help you Lift your business in the Search.
- Google Adds Mobile-Friendliness and Indexed Apps as Ranking Factors
- The Formula for Successful Newsjacking
- Mobile Search Spend Share to Reach 83% by 2018
- Brands Boost Conversions With Google Shopping Campaigns
- Does Yelp Really Matter?
- Safe Browsing and Google Analytics: Keeping More Users Safe, Together
- Optimizing Local SEO Strategy for Multi-Location Businesses
- Apps Could Be an Innovative Approach to Local Search
- Why Search Was Instrumental in the Growth of Taco Bell’s App
- Click-to-Call and the Big Data Gap
Search this site.