Barry Schwartz of the Search Engine Roundtable posted Keynote: Clay Shirky, Author of Here Comes Everybody. Search Engine Rouhdtable is using a live blogging tool to provide the real time coverage. Check out Barry’s story and the tool.
And if you want to hear Shirky’s keynote, head over the WebmasterRadio.FM, where they’ve uploaded Clay Shirky Keynote at SES San Jose 09.
WebProNews Videos posted Breaking News: Matt Cutts Explains Caffeine Update. Yes, yes, Cutts talks about the project called “Caffeine” that will re-write the architecture for Google’s Web search. But, you will also want to check out his new bald is beautiful look.
Lori Ho of the adCenter Blog posted From SES San Jose – Search: Where to Next? Recap. She writes, “The usual suspects are here and the conversations are buzzing – one topic that keeps coming up over and over again is the question ‘Where is Search going?’.”
Trevor Claiborne of the Official Google Website Optimizer Blog posted Conversion is the word at SES San Jose this week.
I interviewed Mike Grehan, the newly-anointed VP and Global Content Director at SES, Search Engine Watch, and ClickZ, about the link between search and social. Oh, we also ask about Stickie the Shoehorn. Check out the video interview below.
Derek Edmond of the aimClear Blog posted SES San Jose C-Suite Track #1: The Adaptive CMO. Edmond covered the solo presentation by Brian Featherstonhaugh, Chairman & CEO of OgilvyOne Worldwide.
Adam Singer of the Online Marketing Blog posted SES SJ: How To Optimize For Search & Engage The Community. Singer not only covered my solo presentation, but he also got me to share my “secret sauce” with him over lunch.
Cindy Kerber Spellman of SearchFuel posted At SES San Jose? Check Email, Tweet & Catch up on SearchFuel @ Blogging Centers. She says, “great things are brewing in the Silicon Valley this week.”
Last, but not least, Blair Vincent of Idearc Search Marketing wore a golden cape to promote Superpages.com over at the exhibit hall of SES San Jose 2009. Hey, I not making this stuff up.
- Matt Cutts, Social Signals, Author Authority, Ranking Factors & Google Realtime
- Will The Future Of Search Be Decided Tuesday? At Least It Will Give Us A ‘BigThink’
- You’ll Never Guess Who Is Similar to Matt Cutts?
- Josh Groban Fans & Grobanites Finding Clay Shirky Video Interview at SES San Jose
- 7 Reasons Why Google Instant Makes SEO Dead-on Relevant
Contact UsContact Form
Let us help you Lift your business in the Search.
- How to Turn Events into Link Building Opportunities
- Marketing Automation & Search – 3 Strategies for Mutual Success
- Social Strategy for Regulated Industries
- Google Analytics Lets Analytics Premium Users Join Big Data in Google Cloud
- With Rich Pins, Pinterest Begins Working Better With Brands
- Explore the Future of Digital Marketing with Google and Industry Executives on June 4th
- How the Mobile Mind Shift is different in Europe
- Google, NASA Join Forces to Research Machine Learning
- Google Analytics at Google I/O recap
- YouTube Celebrates 8th Birthday With 100 Hours of Video Every Minute
Search this site.